Studies & Documents (8)
200 AU/ml, 1% Protein
Bacillus Ferment Filtrate Extract
Download the document
Lactosporin® - The new Post-Biotic, Skin (Acne), Hair, Oral careSource: Bacillius / Inci : Bacillus Ferment Filtrate Extract / Antimicrobial activity : nlt 200 AU / ml against Micrococcus luteus / Protein : nlt 1.0 w/v (Lowry’s Method) / Dosage : recommended 0.5% w/w.Pale yellow to brown color clear to hazy liquid with characteristic odor, It is an ingredient for cosmeceutical products that has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-collagenase properties, shows protective efficacy against UV radiation, environmental pollutants, and prevents microbial biofilm formation, induces hair growth, and prevents accelerated skin aging – so diverse exciting applications of LactoSporin.
- Skin care : antiacne, showed potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-collagenase and UV protection potential, thus playing a protective role to the skin
- Hair Care : stimulated the anagen phase of follicular cell growth by increasing the proliferation of dermal papilla cells and by inhibiting 5a-reductase activity.
- Oral Care : significant reduction (for about 12 hours) in the growth, rate of pH drop (prevention from detrimental acidic environment) and glucan production was observed in S. mutans within 5 minutes of the LactoSporin A study has been published in 2018 by an external organism on action against Gardnerella vaginalis : “Mode of action and safety of lactosporin, a novel antimicrobial protein produced by Bacillus coagulans ATCC 7050”. It says as conclusion : “Lactosporin potentially exerts its antimicrobial activity by selective dissipation of ΔpH and/or by causing leakage of ions from the sensitive cells. Safety studies suggest that lactosporin is a non-cytotoxix antimicrobial for vaginal application”
- A new study published in end of 2020 : "Novel Topical Application of a Postbiotic, LactoSporin®, in Mild to Moderate Acne: A Randomized, Comparative Clinical Study to Evaluate its Effcacy, Tolerability and Safety"
- " Skin Protective Activity of LactoSporin-the Extracellular Metabolite from Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856"
Probiotic / postbiotic - Living or revivable micro-organisms (pro-), or food substances (pre-) with beneficial effectsThe intestinal flora, or microbiota, is composed of many bacteria for a crucial role:
- Barrier to pathogens (actions on sites)
- Interacts with the intestinal immune system.
- Facilitates the transformation of nutrients, as well as the elimination of certain toxic substances ...
Are you interested in our solutions and want to know more?
Becarre Natural represents, distributes and develops natural actives extracts from plants for nutrition health and cosmeceutical.Contact us