Download the document
Sulforaphane - Bioavailable sulforaphane, prefer the active form rather than its precursorThe guarantee to get the real sulforaphane from broccoli, and nothing less..Sulforaphane is an organosulfur compound found in crucifers, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts or cauliflower. It is formed when its precursor, glucoraphanin, is hydrolyzed by an enzyme called myrosinase..Its benefits are based on 3 mechanisms of action:
- Antioxidant activity
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- Cellular protection (sulforaphane is a so-called epigenetic molecule)
- Detoxification : eliminates xenobiotics from the body, and induces the process of detoxification and elimination
- Anti-inflammatory & Joint health : inhibits markers of inflammation and reduces cartilage degradation
- Immunity : increases the activity of NK cells and phagocytosis of Macrophages
- Glucose regulation : allows the activation of the expression of Nrf2, and associated mechanisms
- Women health : exerts anti-inflammatory activity in inflammatory diseases such as endometriosis (EM)
- Chemoprevention : chemopreventive activity in the initiation of carcinogenesis
- Brain : neuroprotective effect on brain and improving behavior and social responsiveness in autism
Broccoli - Broccoli : the food of choice
Broccoli is a variety of cabbage native to southern Italy. It is known for its health benefits thanks to its richness in sulfur compounds. Indeed, it is concentrated in glucosinolates, and more particularly in its hydrolysis products among which we find sulforaphane. Broccoli has been shown to be the crucifer with the richest source of sulforaphane, however difficult to extract and stabilize. Thus, many products do not contain sulforaphane, but only its precursor.
Sulfodyne® is the guarantee to get the real sulforaphane, and nothing less. In nutraceuticals, it is important that sulforaphane is provided by a titrated and stable extract (which does not oxidize), without having to be transformed via an endogenous enzyme or supplied. Prefer the active form rather than its precursor ! It's more efficient and less expensive
The only active and natural form of sulforaphane
on the international nutraceuticals market
GUARANTEEING STABILITY AND BIOAVAILABILITY!
Sulforaphane (sometimes sulphoraphane) is a compound within the
BIOAVAILABILITY STUDY on Sulfodyne®
Sulfodyne® is the guarantee to directly get the real sulforaphane, and nothing less.
In nutraceuticals, it is important that sulforaphane is provided by a titrated and stable extract (which does not oxidize), without having to be transformed via an endogenous or added enzyme.
This is an important criteria to ensure the right quantity of sulforaphane in your product.
In addition to the research and studies analysis carried out by the producer of Sulfodyne® - Triballat ingredients - the literature abounds in research and studies demonstrating the unique properties of sulforaphane.
Thus, the site www.sulforaphane.science includes the principales activities listed:
Can extend your lifespan
Powerfull NRF2 activator
Helps diabetics regulate blood sugar
Helpts protect against breast, lung and prostate cancer
Helps the body eliminate toxins
Can reduce symptoms of autism
Helps protect against gastric ulcer
May slow aging through autophagy
Protects a crucial anti-cancer gene (P53)
Helps maintain a healthy brain
Helps prevent cardiovascular disease
Helps fight obesity and weight gain
Lower bad cholesterol
Reduces bladder cancer mortality
Source : https://www.sulforaphane.science/
Are you interested in our solutions and want to know more?
Becarre Natural represents, distributes and develops natural actives extracts from plants for nutrition health and cosmeceutical.Contact us